The soundbar for music lovers. Complements HD television screens with richly textured HiFi sound. Wirelessly streams all the music on earth. Simple to set up, control and expand. Requires just two cords: one power cord, one optical cord (both included). Syncs with other Sonos speakers wirelessly. Understands and speaks most IR remote's language and can be controlled by free apps for your Android®, iPhone® or iPad®. Plays all sources plugged in to your HDTV: cable/SAT boxes, Blu-Ray players, and video game consoles. If it's connected to your HD TV, PLAYBAR will play it.
- HiFi Sound for your Television, PLAYBAR's nine-speaker design floods your home with huge waves of epic, full-theater sound for TV, Web, Movies and Video Games.
- PLAYBAR is also a stand-alone all-in-one Sonos player that allows you to wirelessly stream all the music on earth-your iTunes library, your favorite music services, and thousands of Internet radio stations, shows and podcasts.
- PLAYBAR connects to your TV using a single optical cable and power cord and plays everything that is connected to your TV, from cable boxes to gaming consoles.
- No rewiring required. Connect PLAYBAR or BRIDGE to your wireless router and link all Sonos players wirelessly with one touch.
- PLAYBAR can sit above or beneath your TV on a table or a console, or mounted horizontally against a wall.
- PLAYBAR speaks DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo, so you never miss a moment of the action.
- Pair PLAYBAR with SUB OR Pair PLAYBAR with SUB and a stereo pair of PLAY:3s.
Delivery is available for appliances, TV's, and Mattresses in our local area. Professional installation of car audio available at Lewiston store. Please contact store for more information.
For all out of State orders, (with exception to Washington State residents within 80 miles of our store), shipping is not available. Please call store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.