Stream your entire music library, music services, and radio stations Control wirelessly, easy to set up music player Start with one music player, expand everywhere Versatile enough to put anywhere -- horizontal or vertical 3 driver HiFi speaker system
- The PLAY:3 uses 3 state-of the-art digital amplifiers individually coupled with 3 speakers to deliver great sound to any room. The wireless music system provides pure, clean sound that is perfect for bringing room filling music to a kitchen, bedroom, office, or just about any room in your home. A bass radiator produces powerful low notes while two mid-range drivers and one tweeter fills out the sound.
- 2 dedicated mid-range drivers ensure the faithful reproduction of mid-range frequencies crucial for accurate playback of vocals and instruments.
- From the recording studio to your home the music is reproduced as the artist intended. All filter settings, active equalization, and time-alignment are done in the digital domain through state-of-the-art DSP circuitry so there's absolutely no loss of audio quality or energy.
- A bass radiator is tuned to use the energized air volume inside of PLAY:3 to provide deep, clean and surprisingly powerful bass from such a small package.
- Get over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts -- all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer. Browse for stations or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love.
- Get instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations - without ripping, downloading or turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice.
- Dock, charge and wirelessly play the music from an iPod or iPhone with the Sonos DOCK (sold separately).
- When wirelessly connected to a BRIDGE or another Player, you can use the Ethernet port on the back of your PLAY:3 to bring standard Internet connectivity to your set-top box, DVR, PC, game console or network hard drive.
- Position the PLAY:3 in a horizontal or vertical orientation to make a perfect fit into tight spots around you home like on bookshelves, nightstands, corners, or just about anywhere else. The EQ automatically adjusts so the sound you hear is always great, not matter what orientation you use.
- Free Sonos Controller apps for Android, iPhone and iPad let you control your zoneplayers, music on the Internet and your computer right from the palm of your hand. Download the apps for free on the iTunes App Store or Android Market™.
- If you have multiple music players, you can control what music is playing in every room in your house, from anywhere in your house. Sonos Controllers aren't tied to a specific player, so you can use any Controller to control the music and the volume in all your rooms.
- The PLAY:3 can go anywhere, delivering music to any room in your house, wirelessly. Music Players and Controllers establish their own secure wireless mesh network that delivers the extensive range and superior performance you need to get music all over your house.
- Play the same song in different rooms, simultaneously, without echoes or delays. Add or drop rooms from your zone grouping and still be in sync.
- No technical or wireless expertise required. Put a PLAY:3 in any room where you want music, plug it in and enjoy. Wire one PLAY:3 or BRIDGE (sold separately) to your router to access a world of music on the Internet. The Sonos System Setup software provides simple on-screen prompts on any Sonos CONTROL. With the touch of a few buttons, you'll be playing music all over the house in minutes.
- The Sonos system keeps getting better over time with new features and music services. Once the Sonos music system has been registered, Sonos will automatically notify you when software updates are available. Simply press one button and your system updates itself.
Delivery is available for appliances, TV's, and Mattresses in our local area. Professional installation of car audio available at Lewiston store. Please contact store for more information.
For all out of State orders, (with exception to Washington State residents within 80 miles of our store), shipping is not available. Please call store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.