Plays Music, TV, Movies, And More Dialog Clarity Speech Enhancement Easily Pairs with your TV & Remote Amazon Alexa Voice Control Airplay 2 Compatible
- Small to Medium Size Rooms - Beam's compact and versatile design makes it great for rooms where space is at a premium.
- Place on Furniture or Wall Mount - place Beam on your TV stand or purchase the custom designed wall mount to easily and securely hang it.
- Expands with You - Beam is part of the Sonos sound system, so you can easily add more speakers to fill every room with sound.
- Premium Sound - full-range woofers and tweeters harmonize low and high frequencies.
- Speech Enhancement - turn on Dialog Clarity Speech Enhancement and never miss another word.
- Night Sound - enjoy late night TV without ever waking the whole house.
- Hdmi Arc - instantly pair your remote and control your TV with voice.
- Play Everything that Matters to you - TV. Movies. Music. Radio. Podcasts. Audiobooks. Games. Airplay.
- Choose your Control - control Sonos Beam with your voice, the Sonos app, Airplay, or your favorite music service's app.
- Use your voice with Amazon Alexa to control Sonos.
- Add Surround Sound without Wires - create a home theater system when you wirelessly connect a pair of rear speakers and a sub.
- Better TV control with Alexa and Fire TV - find, start and manage shows and movies just by asking with the latest Alexa-enabled video streaming devices such as Fire TV for remote-free control.
Delivery is available for appliances, TV's, and Mattresses in our local area. Professional installation of car audio available at Lewiston store. Please contact store for more information.
For all out of State orders, (with exception to Washington State residents within 80 miles of our store), shipping is not available. Please call store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.