This upgraded hybrid mattress features our highest coil count and a thick layer of our most premium, pressure-relieving memory foam. A ventilated, reinforced edge improves breathability and durability, while the antibacterial soft knit cover is cool to the touch and keeps the mattress protected. Available in a Firm feel.
- COOLING FOAM: SealyCool™ Gel Foam promotes a cooling environment and helps cushion, delivering comfort and support with a firm feel.
- TARGETED SUPPORT: Found in Sealy® hybrids, a densely packed coil system reinforces the center-third of the mattress, delivering trusted, targeted support where you need it most-your back and core.
- DURAFLEX™ PRO COIL EDGE SYSTEM: Densely packed coils surround the edge of this mattress for added durability, more sleeping area, a solid seating surface, and better flexibility when paired with an adjustable base.
- PROTECTIVE COOLING COVER: This cool-to-the-touch version of our stretch-knit cover features cooling fibers for comfort and Surface-Guard Technology™, which protects the mattress surface from odors and stains caused by bacteria and common allergens.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: At Sealy®, our product testing exceeds industry standards to ensure you get the quality and durability you deserve, with comfort you can count on year after year. And we back it all up with a 10-year limited warranty.
Delivery is available for appliances, TV's, and Mattresses in our local area. Professional installation of car audio available at Lewiston store. Please contact store for more information.
For all out of State orders, (with exception to Washington State residents within 80 miles of our store), shipping is not available. Please call store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.