This is marine audio at its best. This 8" two-way speaker is built specifically for marine use, with heavy-duty construction that strenuously resists water, corrosion, heat and boring music. Pioneer research showed that more bass is required for boating applications, and this 8" size delivers.
- Water-resistant IMPP Composite Cone Pioneer's popular injection molded polypylene (IMPP) cones produce outstanding mid-bass response and resist the effects of salt water, humidity and extreme heat.
- 3/4" Poly-Imide Reflex Horn Tweeter The Reflex Horn design is a Pioneer innovation that delivers stunning high frequencies while at the same time providing protection for the tweeter from moisture.
- Elastomer Surround Each speaker utilizes an elastomer surround that resists color fading or running, which extends the longevity of the product.
- Acrylonitrile-Elastomer Styrene (AES) Glass Fiber Reinforced Basket/Magnet Cover The AES cover protects the magnetic circuit that can affect the performance of the speaker. The speakers also sport the pure white AES grilles to resist fading and yellowing caused by direct sunlight and heat.
- Gold Tinsel Wire Gold tinsel wire and gold plated wire terminals are used for better current transfer.
- 40 Watts Nominal Power
- Water-Resistant IMPP Composite Cone Woofer
- 3/4" Poly-Imide Reflex Horn Tweeter
|Max. Music Power (Nominal)
||200 W (40 W)
||25 Hz to 30 kHz
|Sensitivity (1 W/1 m)
Energy Star Rated:
Delivery is available for appliances, TV's, and Mattresses in our local area. Professional installation of car audio available at Lewiston store. Please contact store for more information.
For all out of State orders, (with exception to Washington State residents within 80 miles of our store), shipping is not available. Please call store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.