The M555 Adjustable Bed Base takes relaxation to the next level. With five preset positions (Zero Gravity, Anti Snore, Lounge, TV, and Flat), you can adjust your comfort whenever and however you want. This bed base has an advanced vibration massage system with four types, three intensities, and three time settings. Vibrational massage focuses on specific areas of the body and offers higher intensity than a traditional hand massage. Built-in Bluetooth® makes it easier to customize your sleep preferences with the MALOUF® Base app (Android and iOS), and the dual charging ports allow you to charge your device throughout the night. This base also includes a backup battery to power your base in the event of a power outage. Finally, the sleek, lined-inspired upholstered frame in Stone looks great on its own or fits into most existing bed frames. Since it s true zero clearance, it can sit directly on foundations, platform bases, slat beds, or the ground.
- 5 preset positions: Zero Gravity, Anti Snore, Lounge, TV, and Flat
- 12 dual-zone massage options: 4 types, 3 intensities with 3 time settings
- Upholstered design with underbed LED nightlights
- Bluetooth® with highly rated MALOUF® Base app
- 5 programmable positions can be customized and saved; child-lock safety feature and dual USB charging ports
- True zero clearance; place directly on foundations, platform bases, slat beds, or ground
- Independent head incline: 0 - 60°, foot incline: 0 - 45°
- 850-pound weight capacity on all sizes; 20-year warranty
Delivery is available for appliances, TV's, and Mattresses in our local area. Professional installation of car audio available at Lewiston store. Please contact store for more information.
For all out of State orders, (with exception to Washington State residents within 80 miles of our store), shipping is not available. Please call store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.