Material: Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Fiber
Material: Injected Molded SantopreneA"
Material: 180A"C High Temp Wire on Spiral Cut Aluminum Former
Pole Geometry: Compound Radius Curve (Patent #6,639,993)
Material: Cast Aluminum
Layout: One Side
Design: Reinforced Layer Spider Integration (Patent #6,810,988)
Design: Concealed Mount Gasket System
- Material: Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Fiber
- Design: 2-Piece Structural Parabolic
- Material: Injected Molded SantopreneA"
- Design: High Amplitude Multi-Roll
- Material: NomexA"
- Design: Mirrored Progressive
- Material: 180A'C High Temp Wire on Spiral Cut Aluminum Former
- Design: 4-Layer Dual Voice Coil
- Pole Geometry: Compound Radius Curve (Patent #6,639,993)
- Configuration: Radial Vented VC Heat Sink and Airflow Management System (Patent Pending)
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Design: Perimeter Vented Heat Transfer (Patent Pending)
- Layout: One Side
- Design: Heavy Duty 8 gauge Push with Housing, Banana Plug Jumper
- Design: Reinforced Layer Spider Integration (Patent #6,810,988)
- Design: Concealed Mount Gasket System
||400 - 750 Watts
|RMS Power Handling
|Peak Power Handling
||234 mm (9.2'')
||349 mm (13.8'')
||0.123 cu. ft. (Front Mount)
||0.160 cu. ft. (Reverse Mount, Magnet Out)
||18Hz - 400Hz
Energy Star Rated:
Delivery is available for appliances, TV's, and Mattresses in our local area. Professional installation of car audio available at Lewiston store. Please contact store for more information.
For all out of State orders, (with exception to Washington State residents within 80 miles of our store), shipping is not available. Please call store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.