Terminal Layout: Two-Sided
Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Terminal Layout: Two-Sided
- Screw Mount / Wire Cover: Integrated Wire and Mounting Screw Terminals
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 1 Channel (Mono)
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Power Supply: MOSFET
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Final Outputs: Power MOSFET
- Crossover: Variable Lowpass Filter
- Gain Control: Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Bass EQ: Bass EQ Function
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB) Ready
- Remote Turn On: Remote Sensing Function (for RCA Input & Speaker Input)
- Low-impedance Possibility:
- Current Protection: Over-Current, Over-Voltage, Under-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Board Circuitry: S.T.A.R. Circuit
- RCA Output: Non-Fading Pre-Amp Output (4 Volts)
- Speaker-Level Inputs: 4-channel Speaker Level Inputs
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power Indicator
- Thermal Control: Multi-stage Power Limits
|CEA-2006 Power Rating
||600W RMS x 1 (4-ohm, 14.4V at <1% THD+N)
|Per channel into 4 Ohms
||600W RMS x 1 (14.4V at <1% THD+N)
|Per channel into 2 Ohms
||1200W RMS x 1 (14.4V at <1% THD+N)
|Crossover Frequency (LPF)
||50 - 400 Hz, -24dB/oct.
||0 to +12dB, fc=50Hz
|Foot Print (WxHxD) mm
||342 x 55 x 219 mm
|Foot Print (WxHxD) in
||13-1/2'' x 2-1/4'' x 8-5/8''
||14.4 V.DC (11-16V allowable)
|Input Sensitivity (RCA Input)
||0.15 - 4.0 V
|Input Sensitivity (Speaker Level Input)
||0.4 - 10 V
|Frequency Response (+0, -3dB
||1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 7 -400 Hz
|THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms)
|THD+N (10W into 2 Ohms)
|THD+N (Rated Power into 4 Ohms)
|THD+N (Rated Power into 2 Ohms)
|Damping Factor (10W into 4 Ohms at 100Hz)
|Signal to Noise (1W into 4 Ohms)
|Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms)
||-20 to 0 dB
Delivery is available for appliances, TV's, and Mattresses in our local area. Professional installation of car audio available at Lewiston store. Please contact store for more information.
For all out of State orders, (with exception to Washington State residents within 80 miles of our store), shipping is not available. Please call store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.