Your Rear View Assistant
With this wide-view direct High Dynamic Range rear camera system, get in and out of tight spots with ease. Smoothly view objects to the rear of your vehicle with the HCE-C2100RD wide-view direct rear camera system. Overview
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology enhances detail in light and dark conditions
- Selectable 4 view modes (Rear/Panorama/Corner/Ground) by select Alpine head units via Direct Connection and Multi-Camera Selector
- 180 degree horizontal, 70 degree vertical viewing angles
- Automatic exposure and white balance adjustment
- Wide Illumination Range (1.5 to 100,000 Lux)
- 1/4 inch CMOS Image Sensor (1280 x 960, 1.2M pixels)
- IP 68 Water and Dust-proof
- Universal Mounting Bracket and 33ft Direct Extension Cable Included
- Compatible with multi-camera Selector (KCX-C250MC or KCX-C2600B sold separately)
- Compatible with License Plate Camera Mounting Kit (KTX-C10LP sold separately)
- (x1) Rearview camera
- (x1) Power cable
- (x1) Camera mounting bracket w/ screw mount
- (x1) 10 meter Camera extension cable
- (x1) Heat shrink tube
- (x4) Self-tapping mounting screws
The HCE-C2100RD is compatible solely with Alpine in-dash A/V systems. The direct connection ensures the highest picture quality day or night. HDR Image Quality
The New High Dynamic Range (HDR) drive assist cameras have incredible image quality in varying levels of light. This new features eliminates image wash-out common when going from areas of heavy shade into areas with bright sunlight. Easy Installation Option
The KTX-C10LP license plate frame (sold separately) is an easy way to mount the HCE-C2100RD camera to the rear of your vehicle. Your Parking Assistant
Stay at ease when parking your vehicle with the parking assistant. HCE-C2100RD has an extended wide view to reduce your blind spot area. This camera system includes automatic imaging function such as metering and white balance adjustment for clear viewing.
Delivery is available for appliances, TV's, and Mattresses in our local area. Professional installation of car audio available at Lewiston store. Please contact store for more information.
For all out of State orders, (with exception to Washington State residents within 80 miles of our store), shipping is not available. Please call store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.