GET IN AND OUT OF TIGHT SPOTS WITH EASE
Alpine's HCE-C110 is not your traditional rear view camera. Overview
HDR IMAGE QUALITY
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology enhances detail in light and dark conditions
- Direct Connection to select Alpine head units and Universal RCA Video Output
- 131 degree horizontal, 103degree vertical viewing angles
- Automatic exposure and white balance adjustment
- Wide Illumination Range (1.5 to 100,000 Lux)
- 1/3.7 inch CMOS Image Sensor (640 x 480, 0.3M pixels)
- IP 67 Water and Dust-proof
- Universal Mounting Bracket and 23ft Direct Extension Cable Included
- Compatible with Multi-Camera Selector (KCX-C250MC or KCX-C2600B sold separately)
- Compatible with License Plate Camera Mounting Kit (KTX-C10LP sold separately)
The New High Dynamic Range (HDR) drive assist cameras have incredible image quality in varying levels of light. This new features eliminates image wash-out common when going from areas of heavy shade into areas with bright sunlight.SOURCE FLEXIBILITY
The HCE-C110 is compatible with any Alpine Restyle, AVN, or AV system with a camera input or other brand AVN/AV head unit with a composite video rear view camera input. PRECISE PARKING
With the HCE-C110, you are ensured easy back up parking with precision with a viewing angle field of a horizontal 131° and vertical 103°.MOUNT IT
The HCE-C110 pairs perfectly with Alpine's License Plate Camera Mounting Kit (KTX-C10LP - sold separately). The KTX-C10LP has a direct mount for the HCE-C110 and a built-in LED light for extra brightness.
Delivery is available for appliances, TV's, and Mattresses in our local area. Professional installation of car audio available at Lewiston store. Please contact store for more information.
For all out of State orders, (with exception to Washington State residents within 80 miles of our store), shipping is not available. Please call store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.